The boys exclaimed in joy that they had all passed the test and that they would celebrate their success the next day.
Alexander said to Porus, “How do you desire to be treated?”He answered, “Like a king.”
The customer inquired if he could get a garden roller in that shop. The assistant respectfully replied that he would get it in the hardware department.
Reena said to the boy, “What’s the matter? Why are you crying? Be cheerful.”
The lady said to the salesman, “What is the price of this Barbie doll?”
The salesman said to her, “It is a bit expensive. But I can give it to you at a 20 per cent discount.”
Rajmi asked her friends if they were ready to go with her. They wanted to know what her intention was.
I said to him, “How long will you stay?”
He replied, “For five days.”
He said to me, “When will you go to Delhi? I shall send my brother with you.”
No comments:
Post a Comment