# CLASS XII – ENGLISH
**Time:** 30 Minutes
**Full Marks:** 20
### A. Change the Voice of the following sentences:
**1 × 10 = 10**
1. The teacher praised the boy.
2. Who wrote the Ramayana?
3. They are repairing the road.
4. We should not waste our time.
5. Have they completed the work?
6. Please give me some more time.
7. The coach is training the players.
8. Why did nobody inform me about the change?
9. Let the door be opened.
10. He will be forgotten in a few years.
### B. Rewrite the following sentences using the verbs given in brackets in their correct tense forms:
**1 × 10 = 10**
11. I _______ him yesterday. *(meet)*
12. She _______ in this school since 2020. *(teach)*
13. When I reached the station, the train _______. *(leave)*
14. He _______ a letter now. *(write)*
15. Ice _______ on water. *(float)*
16. We _______ our homework before the teacher came. *(finish)*
17. I _______ for you since morning. *(wait)*
18. If I _______ you, I would not do that. *(be)*
19. They _______ the match last Sunday. *(win)*
20. She _______ home when we met her. *(go)*
1. The boy was praised by the teacher.
2. By whom was the Ramayana written?
3. The road is being repaired by them.
4. Our time should not be wasted.
5. Has the work been completed by them?
6. You are requested to give me some more time.
7. The players are being trained by the coach.
8. Why was I not informed about the change?
9. Open the door.
10.People will forget him in a few years.
11. met
12. has been teaching
13. had left
14. is writing
15. floats
16. had finished
17. have been waiting
18. were
19. won
20. was going
No comments:
Post a Comment